Coalscape X 474 & 508 server FTW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coalscape X 474 & 508 server FTW

The best 474 & 508 server ever!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Highscores!Highscores!  mIRC  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The war on server last night...

Go down 
5 posters

Who do u agree with?
Wathe
The war on server last night... I_vote_lcap11%The war on server last night... I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Zaros
The war on server last night... I_vote_lcap22%The war on server last night... I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Mr
The war on server last night... I_vote_lcap56%The war on server last night... I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
other (post other in comment)
The war on server last night... I_vote_lcap11%The war on server last night... I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Coal X
Owner & Coder
Your Boss
mIRC OWNER
Owner & Coder  Your Boss  mIRC OWNER
Coal X

The war on server last night... Empty
PostSubject: The war on server last night...   The war on server last night... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:21 pm

Please post your side of the story here about the fight on the server last night and this morning! That's including Rick, Zoras, and Wathe must post!

Clearing Mr has won! Yet Zaros and I have I guess you could call it a idea. He's is going to still be admin, but since Wathe kinda started it she will loose some rights on the server (can't touch her account on forums, she can just redo it Sad ) and Zaros, he gaved I think WAY too many rares to uhhh.. the other dude, I guessing he did a dupe trade and I do got his username in a txt file called dupetrade Razz So I guess this war is over... FOR NOW!

Last edited by Coal X on Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://coalscapex.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: The war on server last night...   The war on server last night... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:30 pm

ok this is what happened me and ricky were pking eachother and wathe came ricky was asking him to fight he kept saying no ricky called him a ho then he couldnt log in for awile then i couldnt well i got to the welcome screen and i got there long enough to put ::unban zaros victim then i could log in so i was banned then i got pissed and me and ricky took wathe to the wild and killed him then he muted me then i banned him then he started spamming the server so i tryed to ip ban him is didnt work so i ip muted/banned him so thats mine and rickys side of the story and if you see a person with jar as the first part of his name hes a newish player he was there the whole time hes like jariles something like that but look for that name and ask him
Back to top Go down
Josh
Elite Member
Elite Member
Josh

PostSubject: Re: The war on server last night...   The war on server last night... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:40 pm

Don't want to be mean or anything but wathe is a girl Razz
Back to top Go down
Josh
Elite Member
Elite Member
Josh

PostSubject: Re: The war on server last night...   The war on server last night... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:05 pm

I voted For mr because He has helped me and I think he had the best reason. He pmed me a reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war on server last night...   The war on server last night... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:21 pm

ok well w/e this is ricky idk how to vote but i vote for zaros no doubt man.... and i have same reasons as him except the banning him b/c im not mod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war on server last night...   The war on server last night... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:22 pm

this is matt now. f you coal but yea i was with them last night i wasnt on but i saw what he was saying to him like calling ricky an ass hole and stuff and ricky called him a bitch after
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war on server last night...   The war on server last night... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:22 pm

hey coal dave here s***! unban us right now you d*** hole! what is your d*** problem you a** hole

venomfan~~ dude wtf come on coal is doing this for the best this is an embarisment as someone said i cant remem lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war on server last night...   The war on server last night... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:23 pm

Hey every one this is Mr talking. I was present durind the fight with wathe. It all started like this. Last night i was playin the server then wathe loged in and said hey every one please dont bothere me i will be working on a (cant remember the word) so please dont bother me. Then after that Zaros pure and and I vms3r L started piking. Then zaros loged in on zaros victim and asked me to fight him. We started the fight and he killed me. After that i left to the bank and zaros pure came back and had several more fights with I vms3r L. Then after a while they went to the place were Wathe was. I vms3r L started saying to wathe that he was the best pker. Then wathe said he was the best player. After that they just started saying stuff like this it was either sff or sfp. Then wathe got pissed off and said you guys are getting me pissed. After that......( is not thrue what ricky said this morning. he said wathe was making alot of accounts and cuzing at them and spawming on sever, thats a lie) After that the last thing that zaros said was wathe you are pissing me off and then wathe loged out? I vms3r L said lol you ip baned him. This is were everything ended because i left to home because my friend was there and he needed help. ( Also idk who baned wathe because zaros and I vms3r L were tradind accounts during pk. ) But this all started because of zaros and I vms3r L. And im 100% sure wathe is innocent....
Back to top Go down
Coal X
Owner & Coder
Your Boss
mIRC OWNER
Coal X

PostSubject: Re: The war on server last night...   The war on server last night... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:25 pm

zaros victim wrote:
this is matt now. f you coal but yea i was with them last night i wasnt on but i saw what he was saying to him like calling ricky an ass hole and stuff and ricky called him a bitch after
no F*** you matt! youre the one who won't stop banning people for no f***ing reason!!!

venomfan~~ coal calm down its all under controll lol
Back to top Go down
Coal X
Owner & Coder
Your Boss
mIRC OWNER
Coal X

PostSubject: Re: The war on server last night...   The war on server last night... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:26 pm

zaros victim wrote:
hey coal dave here smfd! unban us right now you dick hole! what is your damn problem you ass hole
WHY DON'T YOU MAKE ME YOU F***ING GAY HOMO?!

venomfan~~ as i said calm down -.-
Back to top Go down
o m g e e
o m g e e

PostSubject: Re: The war on server last night...   The war on server last night... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:23 pm

zaros, vms3r , wathe, i think you all went overboard on this... now im going along with mr seeing as hes neutral... vms3r i don't believe started it i believe wathe did because he had gotten pissed. he could have just logged out for a minute or so , or just ignore him...

Fact of the matter is everyone of these people who were involved in the war contributed to the war by continuing on instead of trying to stop it and thus leading into a mute and a ban and ip mute...

This is an embarrassment for coalscape. Mods, Admins, Players, stooping to this? I would be ashamed if I were you...
Back to top Go down
*the venomfan45*
Co-Owner
Manager
Co-Owner Manager
*the venomfan45*

PostSubject: Re: The war on server last night...   The war on server last night... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:37 pm

yes verry i agree with u and mr because he was netrual and he got the whole TRUTHFUL story mr should get promoted Smile
Back to top Go down
http://lolage.smfforfree3.com
o m g e e
o m g e e

PostSubject: Re: The war on server last night...   The war on server last night... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:17 pm

*the venomfan45* wrote:
yes verry i agree with u and mr because he was netrual and he got the whole TRUTHFUL story mr should get promoted Smile

nah he's just explaining what happened :\
Back to top Go down
Wathe
Administrator
Site Maker & Manager
Administrator Site Maker & Manager
Wathe

PostSubject: Re: The war on server last night...   The war on server last night... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:34 am

Umm..I half agree with Mr until the part that he said I am the best pker-wich is wrong..
He said that I am a noob pker that is afraid to fight him, so I said-atleast I am better in fps's [First person shooters] so he kept calling me noob noob noob, so I got pissed-especially that a new guy joins and they dont care or help him -.-'
So I continue doing my stuff [i took pics for my avatar].
Then I tele to Zaros to check on them and they are pking-so I run out..
Vms3r wins zaros-zaros teles back, and in the mean time vms3r keeps calling me noob and fighting about PK ME!!! FIGHT ME!!! U NERD!! FIGHT ME!! NOOB!!!!And zaros is quiet-doing nothing..
Then Vms3r trades me and shows me his lots of tons of rares that Zaros gave him-and like the pics show-I ask him how he got them and he answeres me a lie--"I AM GOD"..
So I kick him, he refuses to give me the rares or talk about them so we move on...
After 5 minutes I find Zaros teleing me to lvl 43 wild [Deep wild teleport on pk section of teleports] and they start killing me-I die..I return to edgville-after 10 seconds--tele again..and again..and again..until I decide ill use dragonstone ring to kill them faster and leave-but it doesnt help, so I mute Zaros-hopefully it will stop him from teleing me all the time--but it doesnt-so he teles to me, bans wathe, then I log on wathea and somhow he gets unmuted so he bans wathea-until I enter like 5 gazilion accounts and he bans them to--then he teles me to him when I am ip muted and they start laughing at me and then he bans that acc to until I just cant log in-not from ip ban but from banned accounts from my address so thats the end of the fight until I meet you coal..
Back to top Go down
https://coalscapex.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The war on server last night...   The war on server last night... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:44 am

Wathe you missed understood... What it says there is that I vms3r L. was the one who said that lol...
Back to top Go down
Coal X
Owner & Coder
Your Boss
mIRC OWNER
Coal X

PostSubject: Re: The war on server last night...   The war on server last night... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:56 am

Wathe wrote:
Umm..I half agree with Mr until the part that he said I am the best pker-wich is wrong..
He said that I am a noob pker that is afraid to fight him, so I said-atleast I am better in fps's [First person shooters] so he kept calling me noob noob noob, so I got pissed-especially that a new guy joins and they dont care or help him -.-'
So I continue doing my stuff [i took pics for my avatar].
Then I tele to Zaros to check on them and they are pking-so I run out..
Vms3r wins zaros-zaros teles back, and in the mean time vms3r keeps calling me noob and fighting about PK ME!!! FIGHT ME!!! U NERD!! FIGHT ME!! NOOB!!!!And zaros is quiet-doing nothing..
Then Vms3r trades me and shows me his lots of tons of rares that Zaros gave him-and like the pics show-I ask him how he got them and he answeres me a lie--"I AM GOD"..
So I kick him, he refuses to give me the rares or talk about them so we move on...
After 5 minutes I find Zaros teleing me to lvl 43 wild [Deep wild teleport on pk section of teleports] and they start killing me-I die..I return to edgville-after 10 seconds--tele again..and again..and again..until I decide ill use dragonstone ring to kill them faster and leave-but it doesnt help, so I mute Zaros-hopefully it will stop him from teleing me all the time--but it doesnt-so he teles to me, bans wathe, then I log on wathea and somhow he gets unmuted so he bans wathea-until I enter like 5 gazilion accounts and he bans them to--then he teles me to him when I am ip muted and they start laughing at me and then he bans that acc to until I just cant log in-not from ip ban but from banned accounts from my address so thats the end of the fight until I meet you coal..
well he was owner and has access to like all commands so he unmuted him self i even see it in the command logs i got
Back to top Go down
Wathe
Administrator
Site Maker & Manager
Wathe

PostSubject: Re: The war on server last night...   The war on server last night... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:57 am

oh--sorry =]
Back to top Go down
Wathe
Administrator
Site Maker & Manager
Wathe

PostSubject: Re: The war on server last night...   The war on server last night... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:58 am

ok-but it still doesnt show his reason of banning me--he could say STOP WATHE or PLEASE STOP WATHE and I wouldve stopped but they kept on and on..endless--so I kept to--he just didnt talk nada and ban me..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The war on server last night...   The war on server last night... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:47 pm

you know what u were the one that was fucking anoying everyone on the fucking server last night going ffsffsffsffsffsffsffsffsffs i told you to stop that u did it again then it went on like for awile i agree that i shouldnt of gave vms3r the stuff but still u muted me so i banned u
Back to top Go down
*the venomfan45*
Co-Owner
Manager
Co-Owner Manager
*the venomfan45*

PostSubject: Re: The war on server last night...   The war on server last night... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:45 pm

zaros victim wrote:
you know what u were the one that was fucking anoying everyone on the fucking server last night going ffsffsffsffsffsffsffsffsffs i told you to stop that u did it again then it went on like for awile i agree that i shouldnt of gave vms3r the stuff but still u muted me so i banned u

well u know of fredom of speech.. -.- dur dur dur damn whore
Back to top Go down
http://lolage.smfforfree3.com
o m g e e
o m g e e

PostSubject: Re: The war on server last night...   The war on server last night... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:42 pm

*the venomfan45* wrote:
zaros victim wrote:

well u know of fredom of speech.. -.- dur dur dur damn whore

this "war" has driften on to long ):
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The war on server last night...   The war on server last night... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The war on server last night...
Page 1 of 1