Coalscape X 474 & 508 server FTW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coalscape X 474 & 508 server FTW

The best 474 & 508 server ever!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Highscores!Highscores!  mIRC  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We want zaros demoted

Go down 
+3
MR
Wathe
Dragonweeder
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonweeder

We want zaros demoted Empty
PostSubject: We want zaros demoted   We want zaros demoted I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:29 am

We want zaros demoted or somebody to take care of the things he has done. He has been teleing us to him while we are on then he kills us using the d ring. He and his friend I pked Ur 3a. We were all just minding our on business then he teles us to him to kill us. It is not fair for the people who play this server because people worked hard in this server. We are sick and tired of what zaros is doing and it is making the server not fun for the rest of us who are working hard in this game. Some people have been quiting the server because zaros was either rude to them or being killed in wildy with d ring. Coal we really need you to deal with this with this problem or else your going to lose everybody on the server. We don't know what zaros problem is but that is no reason for him to be killing us. So please deal with this problem as soon as you can. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thanks ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Wathe
Administrator
Site Maker & Manager
Administrator Site Maker & Manager
Wathe

PostSubject: Re: We want zaros demoted   We want zaros demoted I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:51 am

zaros fucked up the server with his behaivuor...
Back to top Go down
https://coalscapex.forumotion.com
MR
Administrator
Administrator
MR

PostSubject: Re: We want zaros demoted   We want zaros demoted I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:09 am

Yes i agree with wathe and dragonweed? we have to do something about it... he is a bad kind of a staff member for server. I been getting alot of complaints for players abut him teleing them to pk were he is and using d ring to kill them.... And thats not fair....

~MR
Back to top Go down
Coal X
Owner & Coder
Your Boss
mIRC OWNER
Owner & Coder  Your Boss  mIRC OWNER
Coal X

PostSubject: Re: We want zaros demoted   We want zaros demoted I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:29 am

Dragonweeder wrote:
We want zaros demoted or somebody to take care of the things he has done. He has been teleing us to him while we are on then he kills us using the d ring. He and his friend I pked Ur 3a. We were all just minding our on business then he teles us to him to kill us. It is not fair for the people who play this server because people worked hard in this server. We are sick and tired of what zaros is doing and it is making the server not fun for the rest of us who are working hard in this game. Some people have been quiting the server because zaros was either rude to them or being killed in wildy with d ring. Coal we really need you to deal with this with this problem or else your going to lose everybody on the server. We don't know what zaros problem is but that is no reason for him to be killing us. So please deal with this problem as soon as you can. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thanks ~~~~~~~~~~~~
well to tell u the truth i think hes been talking to Jace, Jd, and Kyle from before when I had to shut down the server for a few months because they stole my files, f'ed up my router so i had to get a new one, and they crashed my comp thank god i was able to recover so i didnt have to get a new comp. but i agree again hes been pissing me off lately so ill bring him down to mod so he has like no commands like what hes been doing and give him another warning... i dont really wont to do this buts hes a somewhat friend of mine but i got to do what i got to do
Back to top Go down
http://coalscapex.wordpress.com
s a m m y

PostSubject: Re: We want zaros demoted   We want zaros demoted I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:43 pm

i agree he killed me like more than 5 times with good armour me and loonystr i even recorded when him and i pk ur 3a were killing us at kbd with d ring i want him demoted or someone do something
Back to top Go down
loonystr
loonystr

PostSubject: Re: We want zaros demoted   We want zaros demoted I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:14 pm

zaros needs to be demoted; him and i pk3d ura3 keept killing me and s a m m y for no reason!!!
Back to top Go down
Josh
Elite Member
Elite Member
Josh

PostSubject: Re: We want zaros demoted   We want zaros demoted I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:47 pm

I don't think he should even bee mod.. He has some power even then..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We want zaros demoted   We want zaros demoted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We want zaros demoted
Page 1 of 1