Coalscape X 474 & 508 server FTW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coalscape X 474 & 508 server FTW

The best 474 & 508 server ever!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Highscores!Highscores!  mIRC  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No one is playing any more?

Go down 
+2
pist0lwhipp
Coal X
6 posters

Do you still play or want to play?
I still play
No one is playing any more? I_vote_lcap0%No one is playing any more? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I want to play
No one is playing any more? I_vote_lcap100%No one is playing any more? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
I want to play but it's always offline
No one is playing any more? I_vote_lcap0%No one is playing any more? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't care, it's up 2 you
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Coal X
Owner & Coder
Your Boss
mIRC OWNER
Owner & Coder  Your Boss  mIRC OWNER
Coal X

No one is playing any more? Empty
PostSubject: No one is playing any more?   No one is playing any more? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:21 pm

Well I have had the server on a little but when I do no one plays, besides that I'm trying to find out if 2 girls like me, I like 1 of them but the other, she put her arm around me once when I was eating Ice Cream in school so I'm guessing she does but besides that, school has been hard for me, hope I don't fail 6th grade, so answer above if you still play/want to play it still.

~Coal
Back to top Go down
http://coalscapex.wordpress.com
pist0lwhipp
Administrator
Administrator
pist0lwhipp

PostSubject: Re: No one is playing any more?   No one is playing any more? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:42 pm

well i dont play as much as i used to because i gotta move on with my life. Runescape was fun as so was this private server but im 14 and its getting old.
Back to top Go down
Coal X
Owner & Coder
Your Boss
mIRC OWNER
Coal X

PostSubject: Re: No one is playing any more?   No one is playing any more? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:31 pm

i'm 13 and and getting more intrest now, right now im trying to find out if this 1 girl likes me and if not then try to see if i can get her to like me (most likely not going to hapen if not) and tryin to pass 6th grade as it is now and trying to find a place to ride my bike
Back to top Go down
Dragonweeder

PostSubject: Re: No one is playing any more?   No one is playing any more? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:13 pm

I play but nobody really plays when I am on..
Back to top Go down
*the venomfan45*
Co-Owner
Manager
Co-Owner Manager
*the venomfan45*

PostSubject: Re: No one is playing any more?   No one is playing any more? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:32 pm

well mabe we should shut down the server and re-decorate the forums to be like a chat place for runescape people you know to discuss stuff i would help..(if coal ever gives me admin permissions lol)
Back to top Go down
http://lolage.smfforfree3.com
Coal X
Owner & Coder
Your Boss
mIRC OWNER
Coal X

PostSubject: Re: No one is playing any more?   No one is playing any more? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:59 pm

*the venomfan45* wrote:
well mabe we should shut down the server and re-decorate the forums to be like a chat place for runescape people you know to discuss stuff i would help..(if coal ever gives me admin permissions lol)
o right soz about that venom, remind me sometime and i will
Back to top Go down
killerpure

PostSubject: Re: No one is playing any more?   No one is playing any more? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:18 pm

u would but u banned me :O rofl no im joking but i probable still would play but idk and did u relize when i left a lot of people left to maybe it tells u something :O
Back to top Go down
killerpure

PostSubject: Re: No one is playing any more?   No one is playing any more? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:18 pm

that u is suspost to be an i lol
Back to top Go down
Coal X
Owner & Coder
Your Boss
mIRC OWNER
Coal X

PostSubject: Re: No one is playing any more?   No one is playing any more? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:36 pm

no they left cause i had to turn off the server for 1 week before cause i got grounded form the comp...
Back to top Go down
o m g e e
o m g e e

PostSubject: Re: No one is playing any more?   No one is playing any more? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:24 am

dont take it off ): it was so good and what not people liked it and came on i didnt care if i was the only one on because I was still having fun! I say we keep it up for a while longer (;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No one is playing any more?   No one is playing any more? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No one is playing any more?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coalscape X 474 & 508 server FTW :: Announcments and stuffz :: Announcments-
Jump to: