Coalscape X 474 & 508 server FTW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coalscape X 474 & 508 server FTW

The best 474 & 508 server ever!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Highscores!Highscores!  mIRC  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

::pure command

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
i pk ba ba i

::pure command Empty
PostSubject: ::pure command   ::pure command I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:01 am

hey guys i think the pure command should be removed or modified reason it gives to many 99s to quick and players might lose interest in game
if you do decide to modify lower it so stats go to 70 or only give 3 99 stats eg mage rng and hp thanks for your time
i pk ba ba i Very Happy
i was thinking about it a bit more and you could let them choose one skill to go to 99 combat or non combat.

Last edited by i pk ba ba i on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more ideas)
Back to top Go down
loonykiller
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: ::pure command   ::pure command I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:19 pm

i agree u should only give mage prayer and range let them get 99 str by theam selfs
Back to top Go down
MR
Administrator
Administrator
MR

PostSubject: Re: ::pure command   ::pure command I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:00 pm

Ya i kind fo agree with them too. But i seen some players that when they find out theres ::pure command they are so exited.... I seen some players that have done that and they are just so amsed with it. They actually have an opportunity to have something 99... Not like in Runescape that it will take you Weeks, Months, even years to get something 99....

~MR
Back to top Go down
loonystr
loonystr

PostSubject: Re: ::pure command   ::pure command I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:07 pm

ya thats true
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom

PostSubject: Re: ::pure command   ::pure command I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:47 pm

same
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::pure command   ::pure command I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::pure command
Page 1 of 1