Coalscape X 474 & 508 server FTW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coalscape X 474 & 508 server FTW

The best 474 & 508 server ever!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Highscores!Highscores!  mIRC  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

::food command and promition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
i pk ba ba i

::food command and promition Empty
PostSubject: ::food command and promition   ::food command and promition I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:45 am

ok so free food in wildi i think you should block it from being used in wildi or even taken out of game as it can ruin pking i undrstand that you have a lot of kinks to work out coal so think about this when you can mat XD

ok so PROMOTING THE SEVER
ok and promoting the sever is really small atm and i understand it has been up for over two weeks not sure how long its been up ok so we need to promote the sever so coal can earn more mony (and give me a % of money lol jks ) but it would be good if there where a few thousand players so basic promotes are promoting on other severs im going to make a vid tonight hopefully it will bring some more ppl so any help in this would be great XD p.s how long has it been up for ?

ok my client is screwing up atm so i wont b making vid tonight ill make in a few days but ill also need to gt a few items form some admins like vesta ls and statis hammer
XD i ba ba ba i XD
Back to top Go down
MR
Administrator
Administrator
MR

PostSubject: Re: ::food command and promition   ::food command and promition I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:52 pm

Well i really dont agree with you but ya it will be faster if the ::food commnand was blocked to be used on pk...
Back to top Go down
loonystr
loonystr

PostSubject: Re: ::food command and promition   ::food command and promition I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:04 pm

i think it just should be banned on pking...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::food command and promition   ::food command and promition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::food command and promition
Page 1 of 1